The Digital Marketing Content Writer (Contract) is responsible for collaborating with the management team, and others as needed, to develop and create content for all digital channels including company websites, blogs, online communication, email and other digital properties. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional writer with an SEO background, collaborator and passionate about developing effective content that tells the story of the brand. The Digital Marketing Content Writer will be expected to work both autonomously, with limited supervision, and interactively with other team members, demonstrating a commitment toward shared goals and a willingness to take initiative. In addition, you will be expected to deliver content that meets the timelines set by the organization. Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with Digital Marketing team to execute content marketing strategy.
- Work with multiple owners of particular content to revise, measure and ensure consistent, accurate content.
- Research, write and edit original SEO ready content for company websites, blogs, online communication, and content assets including case studies, emails, newsletters, technical documentation, social and more.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content for digital channels.
- Ensure content is aligned with personas and stages of the customers’ journey
- Bachelor’s degree in English or Journalism or equivalent combination of education, training and / or experience.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience writing/editing/publishing content specific for the web
- Must be able to write content optimized for SEO
- Background in search engine optimization